RD | Certified eating disorder specialist
Nikki is a Registered Dietitian licensed in the state of Texas with a BS in Coordinated Dietetics from Texas Christian University. She has years of experience working at the inpatient, residential, partial hospitalization (PHP), and intensive outpatient (IOP) levels of care. She has worked at multiple different treatment facilities in the DFW metroplex providing her with experience in helping many different clients struggling with various types of disordered eating, eating disorders, and chronic dieting.
Nikki is dedicated to providing the best possible care for her clients and in July 2022, she demonstrated this by achieving the Certified Eating Disorder Specialist (CEDS) designation through the International Association of Eating Disorder Professions (IAEDP). his certification requires a minimum of 2 years to complete, the accrual of at least 2500 supervised practice hours in the eating disorder field by other expert-level clinicians, case studies, the completion of 4 intensive courses & accompanying certification exam, as well as required continued education in eating disorders.
Nikki provides individualized care for all of her clients using Health At Every Size (HAES) and Intuitive Eating principles. She truly believes in the “All Foods Fit” mentality and incorporates its teachings throughout her nutrition counseling. She strives to help each of her clients make peace with food, so they can live free from guilt and shame!
Nikki’s specialty areas include:
- Adults (ages 18 & up)
- Eating disorders (including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, and ARFID)
- Disordered eating
- Intuitive Eating
- Health at Every Size® (HAES)
get to know me
- Food puns are my jam!
- I’m an enneagram 8w7
- When not at work you’ll probably find me catching up on the latest TV shows, trying fun new recipes with my husband, hunting out new restaurants to wine and dine at, or spending time with my family and friends.
- I love baking & cake decorating! I actually worked as a cake decorator at a local bakery for many years.
- I have 2 adorable pups named Dizzy and Lacie that provide the best snuggles!