Hayley is a Registered Dietitian licensed in the state of Texas. She graduated from the University of Georgia where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Dietetics, Bachelor of Science in Culinary Science and Nutrition, and a Master of Science in Nutrition.
Hayley has experience working with clients at the outpatient, partial hospitalization (PHP), residential, and inpatient levels of care and with a variety diagnoses including disordered eating, anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder (BED), avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID), and other specified feeding and eating disorder (OSFED).
Hayley has worked with people of all ages but particularly enjoys working with teens and their families. Hayley also has a special passion for working with athletes as she was Division I collegiate athlete and member of the University of Georgia Women’s Gymnastics team for four years.
Hayley believes in a Health at Every Size (HAES) and “All Foods Fit” approach to food and nutrition and individualizes her counseling to each individual client and their needs. She is so excited to join Seeds and to help you on your journey to find peace with food and your body!
Hayley’s specialty areas include:
- Kids (ages 5 & up), teens, & their families
- Eating disorders (including anorexia, bulimia, BED, OSFED, and ARFID)
- Disordered eating
- Intuitive eating
- Health at Every Size® (HAES)
get to know me
- I am a military brat, so I grew up all over the country. I was actually born in Okinawa, Japan.
- In my free time, I love to bake. My favorite things to make are cupcakes and 6-inch cakes because you get to experiment with fun flavors and get creative with decorating techniques.
- I have two dogs who I love more than anything in the world. Sheldon (named after Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory- my favorite TV show!) is a French Bulldog. Jane is a black lab and a retired seeing-eye dog!
- I was a level 10 gymnast at WOGA for 5 years before earning a full-ride athletic scholarship to The University of Georgia.
- I enjoy antique shopping on the weekends. My house is filled with antique furniture and other collectibles.